Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
High-Quality Bedliners in Rochester, New York
The Flower City does have beautiful flowers (lilacs, anyone?), but we get our share of bad weather. Rain, snow, rain, sleet, rain, hail, rain…
That’s one reason why Tim’s Trim sells truck bedliners in Rochester, New York. They help protect truck beds from rust.
The other reason we sell bedliners: you actually use your truck. When you haul a load, the cargo can scratch and dent the metal bed.
All Bedliners Are Not the Same
Tim’s Trim bedliners protect against damage. And bonus: with their skid resistant surface, everything stays put. Your cargo isn’t going to slide and roll around while you’re driving. (That’s too distracting!)
Our bedliners are custom-designed, so they fit your truck perfectly. There’s no one-size-fits-all bedliner that really does the job well.
Spray-on liners also offer less protection. Our liners safeguard truck beds and last a long, long time. That’s a combination that’s hard to beat.
Tim’s Trim Has Quality Bedliners
Here are just a few reasons why Tim’s Trim bedliners are top of the line:
- They’re made from a UV-protected material. (We actually do get sun in Rochester, but it can’t damage the bedliner finish!)
- These heavy-duty liners stand up to a lot of wear and tear during their long lives.
- For non-traditionalists, Tim’s Trim also offers a strong plastic bedliner that you’d swear was fabric. It’s comfortable for sitting or sleeping, but it still guards against damage.
Tim’s Trim highly recommends the use of a paintsaver pad with the bedliner. The pad goes between the bedliner and the truck to stop paint from chaffing. Now your bed is completely protected.
The pad is installed along with the liner. Once that’s done, it’s done for good…no maintenance required.
Visit Tim’s Trim for a Bedliner
If you’re thinking it’s time to protect your truck bed, come talk to us at Tim’s Trim. We’ll tell you about the different liners we have, so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
We know our stuff at Tim’s Trim:
- We’ve been in business since 1978!
- Our team is knowledgeable and experienced.
- We’re committed to providing the best service for the best products.
- We believe in fair, upfront pricing.
- We want our customers to have choices, so we have the largest showroom of its kind in New York State.
Stop by Tim’s Trim in Rochester, New York, to find out more about bedliner options. Wave to Tim Miller, our owner, while you’re at it. He’s here every day, making sure we maintain the highest quality.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- I did my research as I began looking for a modified van to accommodate my 7 year old disabled granddaughter. And when I visited Tims Trim, I knew I was in...Liz Rivera Perez
- A great group of knowledgeable people that went out of their way to make sure I got the right tonneau cover for me and really stand by their product! Great...David Monson
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Tim's Trim has exceptional customer service and quality workmanship! Dan saved me hundreds of dollars by advising me on which tonneau cover to purchase for...Ethan Belcher
- Dan and Bruce, along with their install team, are second to none. I have used their services on many occasions and have never left disappointed. The two of...Kris Murante
- My family and I have been going to Tim's Trim for decades. I truly recommend anyone who is getting a car starter installed, to get it done here. They take...Jennifer O.
- I stopped in to pick up some seat covers for my new truck, they walked me through the selection process, and helped me with all the other products I was thinking about installing.Ryan Mattern
- Great service before and after the sale. Quality products.PD WHEATSTRAW
- I couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship I received with my remote car starter at Tim's Trim. Tim Miller has truly built a reputation for...Brandon Lawatsch
- Dan is one of the most outstanding associates I have ever dealt with ensuring excellent customer satisfaction all around. Great products at reasonable...Jennifer Amodeo Shepker