Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! Only our top products are listed online, contact us at (585) 429-6270 to request info.
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
First-Rate Car Alarm Installer in Rochester, New York
Roc City is a great town, and it’s a pretty safe place to live. But nothing’s perfect.
For your peace of mind, invest in a car alarm from Tim’s Trim.
You spent a fair amount on your vehicle. You take care of its engine and tires. Doesn’t it make sense to protect the whole car from bumper to bumper?
Top-of-the-Line Car Alarms at Tim’s Trim
You ever notice how passersby seem to ignore car alarms these days? While the alarm is screeching, people go about their business. That’s safety?
At Tim’s Trim, we use Compustar alarms. They do more than just make noise. They let you communicate with your vehicle.
After you’ve locked your car and set the alarm, LED warning lights blink slowly. It informs potential thieves that your car is protected. That’s security.
If someone does try to break into your car, the alarm is loud. But there’s more: the engine locks, so the vehicle can’t be started and stolen. That’s safety.
Because we’re a full-service business, we offer both 1-way and 2-way alarms.
Car Alarm Options at Tim’s Trim
Not all car owners have the same needs. That’s why Tim’s Trims offer several models of car alarms. What features appeal to you? Here’s a small sample…
- Range from 200 feet to 1 mile: When you’re parked, what’s the typical distance between you and your car?
- Bright blue LED warning lights: These are effective visual theft deterrents.
- Hood and trunk release: These make your life just a little easier.
- Impact sensor: This tells you know if your car’s been hit. It can even tell you if the collsion is moderate or serious!
- Keyless entry: You’ll never need to fumble with a big bunch of keys again.
- Driver Priority Unlock: This lets you into the driver’s seat but keeps anyone else from entering through other doors.
- Starter Kill: You can stop the car’s engine from a distance.
- Ignition Controlled Door Locks: You don’t have to worry about locking and unlocking the doors. It’s automatic!
Experience the Difference at Tim’s Trim
At Tim’s Trim, there are three things that set us apart from other businesses: our high-quality staff, products, and installation. With all three, we have a winning combination.
Tim’s Trim has been a Rochester business since 1978. Our staff is experienced and knowledgeable about all our services and devices. Stop in today to get your questions answered.
While you’re here for a car alarm, say hello to our founder, Tim Miller. He’s running the show every day.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- Great service, great staff. Quality work every timeLinda Romagnolo
- I did my research as I began looking for a modified van to accommodate my 7 year old disabled granddaughter. And when I visited Tims Trim, I knew I was in...Liz Rivera Perez
- Great place to shop for auto and truck accessories. Bought a van there. Tim is a great help in picking what's best for your situation.Art Hendrick
- A great group of knowledgeable people that went out of their way to make sure I got the right tonneau cover for me and really stand by their product! Great...David Monson
- Bruce and Robert were very professional. They provided personal attention to details and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process of adding hand...Eileen Crowley
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Dan is one of the most outstanding associates I have ever dealt with ensuring excellent customer satisfaction all around. Great products at reasonable...Jennifer Amodeo Shepker
- Great work. Only negative is waiting area was cold with very little seating. Need tv or radio.George Fabian
- Very helpful. Good advice.Marie Scully
- I recently had a van modified at Tim's Trim in Rochester New York. I picked it up a week ago and have been extremely pleased with. The whole process with...Daniel C Quick II