Fuel Tank Systems
Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Fuel Tanks and Replacement Tanks in Rochester
Traveling long distance, increasing fuel costs, and harsh elements are among the many obstacles your truck faces. Adding a fuel tank system from Transfer Flow allows for larger capacity and maximum range, allowing you to take your truck to the next level. The experts at Tim’s Trim Inc are ready to assist you with the below fuel tank systems which fit most trucks such as Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge and Toyota.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim's Trim has exceptional customer service and quality workmanship! Dan saved me hundreds of dollars by advising me on which tonneau cover to purchase for...Ethan Belcher
- A great group of knowledgeable people that went out of their way to make sure I got the right tonneau cover for me and really stand by their product! Great...David Monson
- Great service before and after the sale. Quality products.PD WHEATSTRAW
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Awesome Customer Service!! Cheapest place I could find for a bedliner. Highly recommend!Matt Brule
- Goodgriffin gathers
- My family and I have been going to Tim's Trim for decades. I truly recommend anyone who is getting a car starter installed, to get it done here. They take...Jennifer O.
- Awesome work.William Gibson
- Dan and Bruce, along with their install team, are second to none. I have used their services on many occasions and have never left disappointed. The two of...Kris 'Skidog' Murante
- Had remote car starter installed no problems.I would recommend Tim's Trim.Philip B.