Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Step Up to Nerf Bars For Your Truck in Rochester, NY
Nerf Bars (also known as Sports Bars, Step Bars, Boss Bars, & Tube Steps) serve as an extra step, making vehicle entry and exit easier and safer. A good looking and useful accessory for any pick-up truck or SUV, they are available in black, chrome plated steel, chrome-plated stainless steel, polished stainless steel, or aluminum.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- Tim was very helpful and friendlyErik Martens
- They nailed it! Highly recommended, amazing service and great staff!Josh Adkins
- I recently had a van modified at Tim's Trim in Rochester New York. I picked it up a week ago and have been extremely pleased with. The whole process with...Daniel C Quick II
- Randy from Tim's Trim fit my husband in for an appointment today for a new tri-folding cover. We called and within an hour it was installed. Couldn't ask for...Lori DiMaria
- I recently put some accessories on my truck and I was very pleased. I love the attention to detail. I loved it so much I took my wife's car in for a remote...Ricardo Albarran
- Great service before and after the sale. Quality products.PD WHEATSTRAW
- Of course, I was a bit apprehensive about my new...Rich W.
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Just left. I was told I was not allowed to put my cover for my bed of my truck I worked for in your parking lot. To saunter least I will not be buying any...Mike Segelin
- A friend referred me to Tim's Trim Inc to get floor mats for my jeep. After all winters like this in Rochester make them a necessity! Dealing with them was...Todd B.