Remote Car Starters
Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Remote Car Starter Quote Online
Need help choosing the right remote car start system?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for youu car
Remote Car Starter Installations in Rochester, NY
You know Rochester weather. Cold in the winter, hot in the summer. Where did spring and fall go?
With a remote car starter from Tim’s Trim, you can start your snow-covered car without ever leaving your house. That warms up the engine and the interior, and that means both you and your car benefit.
Reverse the process in the summer. When the heat’s trapped inside your car, hit your remote to start the air conditioner. Soon the inside of your car is bearable.
You can buy remote car starters (“valet starts,” “valet engine starters”) in lots of places. But only at Tim’s Trim do you get the perfect combination of quality, expertise, and service.
Reliable Installation at Tim’s Trim
At Tim’s Trim, we have upfront pricing. The cost of a remote car starter includes all parts and labor. But that’s not all…
- We use only premium quality parts.
- The technology is the newest available.
- Idatalink Bypass modules mean no more worrying about losing a key (most vehicles)
- We never cut anything out of your car.
- Our workmanship sets us apart. At Tim’s Trim, we solder all connections and meet all standards set by SAE International (formerly known as the Society of Automotive Engineers).
- We don’t take shortcuts. Safety is too important to us… and to you.
A Local Business You Can Trust
Quite a list… but that’s not all. There are even more reasons the locales have come to rely on Tim’s Trim for their car, truck and van restyling and mobility needs. It’s really quite simple: our people.
- Our staff has been in the biz for a while. They’re experienced and knowledgeable.
- Our staff is eager to answer customers’ questions. We want to share the wonders of technology with everyone!
- Our staff does NOT rush customers through transactions. We’ll spend as much time as you need to feel comfortable with and confident about your purchase.
- At Tim’s Trim, we’re firm believers in fair pricing and top-quality service. They’re not our goals; they’re our way of doing business.
- The owner, Tim Miller, is always around, keeping an eye on things. You’ll see him when you stop by, so be sure to say hello.
Remote Car Starter FAQ’s
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan and Bruce, along with their install team, are second to none. I have used their services on many occasions and have never left disappointed. The two of...Kris Murante
- A great group of knowledgeable people that went out of their way to make sure I got the right tonneau cover for me and really stand by their product! Great...David Monson
- Met with Tim yesterday was a great pleasure. Answered every question and took time with us to helped make our move towards a van that will fit my son's...Uhrich Kim
- My family and I have been going to Tim's Trim for decades. I truly recommend anyone who is getting a car starter installed, to get it done here. They take...Jennifer O.
- Best place ever to have work done. Very professional and great customer service. Thanks to all the guys for years of service.Barbara Perry Bontempo
- I recently put some accessories on my truck and I was very pleased. I love the attention to detail. I loved it so much I took my wife's car in for a remote...Ricardo Albarran
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Very helpful folks. Got a tonneau cover and a remote start for my pick up truck. The folks there are very helpful and knowledgeable , the work was done in a...Donna L.
- Great service before and after the sale. Quality products.PD WHEATSTRAW
- Just left. I was told I was not allowed to put my cover for my bed of my truck I worked for in your parking lot. To saunter least I will not be buying any...Mike Segelin