Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
The Best Truck Toolboxes in Rochester, New York
It’s convenient to keep tools in the bed of your pickup. They’re ready whenever you need them, at a moment’s notice.
But are you protecting those tools properly? A standard toolbox slides around the truck bed. And if you’re someone who just tosses tools into the back and hopes for the best…well, don’t get your hopes up.
Tim’s Trim Toolboxes for Truck
At Tim’s Trim, we believe in using the right tool for the job. That also means that those tools need the right protection. A truck toolbox keeps them clean, organized, and safe.
- Save time by storing all your tools organized in one location.
- Guard your tools from bad weather with a box that keeps out moisture and dirt.
- Got big tools to store? Choose a model with a single wide opening.
- For independent access on either side of the toolbox, select one with double (gull wing) openings.
- Worried about the security of your tools? Don’t worry anymore. Get a box that locks.
- If you’re in business, a neat truck displays a professional appearance. You also seem more competent if you can put your hands on the right tools quickly.
- Toolboxes are versatile. There’s no law that says you have to keep tools in them. Use a toolbox to conveniently cart around emergency supplies, sporting equipment, groceries…you name it.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Your New Toolbox
Maybe by now you’re sold on a toolbox. Now we just have to sell you on Tim’s Trim. Easy!
- We’ve been in the vehicle restyling business since 1978. We’ve seen it all, and this experience gives us an advantage when evaluating products and making recommendations.
- As with all our products, quality and variety are key. We offer several types of sturdy toolboxes so you can get the one that best meets your needs.
- Our boxes are lower profile. This gives you better visibility when you’re driving.
- Our staff is committed to customer service. We want to be sure you’re happy with your purchase, so we’ll give you all the information you need to be satisfied…today and in the long run.
- Our installers do expert work that lasts and lasts.
- Tim Miller, our owner, oversees everything, every day. Give him a nod when you stop by.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have bought several items and had them installed at Tim's Trim and always found them to be professional, polite and knowledgeable. I appreciate their help...Sue Gray
- Very helpful folks. Got a tonneau cover and a remote start for my pick up truck. The folks there are very helpful and knowledgeable , the work was done in a...Donna L.
- Best place ever to have work done. Very professional and great customer service. Thanks to all the guys for years of service.Barbara Perry Bontempo
- I don't know that I have ever walked into any auto service center without an elevated level of anxiety. Its almost like knowing you are going to be screwed,...A.B. R.
- Dan is one of the most outstanding associates I have ever dealt with ensuring excellent customer satisfaction all around. Great products at reasonable...Jennifer Amodeo Shepker
- Just left. I was told I was not allowed to put my cover for my bed of my truck I worked for in your parking lot. To saunter least I will not be buying any...Mike Segelin
- Met with Tim yesterday was a great pleasure. Answered every question and took time with us to helped make our move towards a van that will fit my son's...Uhrich Kim
- Tims Trim is great at what they do, I drive 3 1/2 hours each way for their services.Rich Ber
- I couldn't be happier with the service and workmanship I received with my remote car starter at Tim's Trim. Tim Miller has truly built a reputation for...Brandon Lawatsch
- Very helpful. Good advice.Marie Scully