Truck Caps and Lids
Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! Only our top products are listed online, contact us at (585) 429-6270 to request info.
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Premium Quality Truck Caps and Lids in Rochester, NY
When you put a cap on your truck, it’s almost a disguise: your vehicle is masquerading as an SUV. But it still has all the carrying capacity of a pickup.
Not only do caps look sleek and modern, they protect your cargo from wind, rain, sunlight, snow…whatever the weather throws at you.
Your cargo is also more secure with a cap. You’ll never have tools or jump cables walk away once they’re safe inside.
A trunk lid that just covers the bed. If you don’t carry large cargo and you want your truck to look like a truck, a lid might work for you.
What Truck Caps Are Available in Rochester, NY?
Tim’s Trim sells first-rate truck caps with attractive standard features, such as:
- Reinforced fiberglass structure
- Tempered safety glass
- Front picture window
- LED brake light
- Lifetime limited warranty
Our lids have aluminum frames, fiberglass structures, and palm-operated locking handles. They’re also under warranty.
But our service doesn’t stop there.
Tim’s Trim Leaves It Up to the Customer
Tim’s Trim knows that trucks are different and customers’ needs are different. That’s why we offer several varieties of truck caps and lids.
But don’t get overwhelmed by all the choices. We’ll help you figure out what’s best for you.
A few of the many options available are:
- Sliding window, tilting window, or no window
- Roof or sport rack
- Clothes rack or rod
- Sliding access doors
- Roof ports
Why Trust Tim’s Trim for Truck Caps in Rochester, New York?
Why go to Tim’s Trim? We’ve got one word for you: quality. Quality products, quality service, quality installation.
Tim’s Trim has been serving the Rochester, New York, area since 1978. Our quality has kept us in business for so long.
- Sure, there are cheaper products on the market than those we sell. But the quality is cheap, too. We sell items that work properly and last.
- Vehicle restyling is definitely not a one-size-fits-all business. We offer a range of products to meet our customers’ various needs.
- The staff is experienced and knowledgeable about all our products. Our people really know what they’re talking about, and they’ll never steer you wrong.
- Our installers take pride in their work, so they do the job right the first time.
- Tim Miller has been the owner from the start. He’s still here every day to make sure quality is more than just a slogan.
Quality is our way of doing business.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- I recently put some accessories on my truck and I was very pleased. I love the attention to detail. I loved it so much I took my wife's car in for a remote...Ricardo Albarran
- Thy are a friendly place, excellent service and when they say your car will be ready for pick up brlieve me it's ready.Roslyn Fadden
- Great service before and after the sale. Quality products.PD WHEATSTRAW
- Great work. Only negative is waiting area was cold with very little seating. Need tv or radio.George Fabian
- Goodgriffin gathers
- Dan and Bruce, along with their install team, are second to none. I have used their services on many occasions and have never left disappointed. The two of...Kris 'Skidog' Murante
- Tim was very helpful and friendlyErik Martens
- Very helpful folks. Got a tonneau cover and a remote start for my pick up truck. The folks there are very helpful and knowledgeable , the work was done in a...Donna L.
- Met with Tim yesterday was a great pleasure. Answered every question and took time with us to helped make our move towards a van that will fit my son's...Uhrich Kim
- Bruce was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.Dave Nacco