Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! We list our top products on our website but our products fill a catalog (available upon request). Contact us at (585) 429-6270 or request info.
Need help choosing the right ventvisors for your vehicle?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Ventvisor Sales and Installation in Rochester
Stay Comfortable With Ventvisors in Rochester, NY
You can call ‘em ventvisors. You can call ‘em side wind deflectors. Either way, you want them to do the same job: let fresh air in and keep the elements out. And in Rochester, New York, you’re going to need that. By many accounts, Rochester has more rainy and snowy days than any other large city. We get 167 days of precipitation annually! Lucky us.
Fresh air feels good and is good for you. Lots of folks prefer air conditioning when the temperatures get really high, but nothing beats fresh air in moderate or even chilly weather.
With ventvisors, you can partially open your windows anytime and get a refreshing blast of air, and only air. On those many wet Rochester days, you never have to worry about getting damp… or soaked.
Ventivisors and Side Wind Deflectors: Take Your Pick at Tim’s Trim
William Shakespeare said, “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” We agree. It doesn’t matter what you call the gizmo. Our ventvisors and side wind deflectors work like a “drip edge” on your truck, SUV, or van. They force water down and away from your windows, not right into them.
Unless you have ventvisors or deflectors, water is going to get in when you crack a window on a rainy day. At Tim’s Trim, our products both work well and look good:
- Installation is simple, and no exterior tape is needed. Your vehicle won’t have that “patched together” look.
- Our side wind deflectors look like they were original equipment.
- Made from acrylic, our deflectors are sturdy, sleek, and aerodynamic.
- They’re precision-machined, so they fit your vehicle to a “T.”
- When you’re driving with the windows open, deflectors reduce wind noise.
- When your vehicle is parked, deflectors also keep the inside cooler.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Ventvisors in Rochester, NY
Think that ventvisors are a good idea? We agree! Now we have another good idea for you: buy them at Tim’s Trim. Why? Lots of reasons:
- We sell only quality products that we’d use ourselves.
- Our friendly staff has lots of experience in vehicle customizing and restyling. We can answer all your questions and even make suggestions.
- If you’re not in a hurry, neither are we. We don’t rush our customers. Before you make a purchase, we want you to be sure.
- At Tim’s Trim, we combine competitive pricing with stellar service. That’s just how we roll, day after day.
- Tim’s the owner. (Maybe you guessed that.) He’s here every day, minding the store. If you see him, say “hello.”
At Tim’s Trim, we’ll protect you from all those wet Rochester days… but aren’t the rest beautiful?
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- I recently had a van modified at Tim's Trim in Rochester New York. I picked it up a week ago and have been extremely pleased with. The whole process with...Daniel C Quick II
- I was looking everywhere for a special Tonneau cover I had seen on a friend's truck.Tim's Trim went through all their books and found it for me.They had it...Marc Skirvin
- Tim's Trim has exceptional customer service and quality workmanship! Dan saved me hundreds of dollars by advising me on which tonneau cover to purchase for...Ethan Belcher
- Great work. Only negative is waiting area was cold with very little seating. Need tv or radio.George Fabian
- Thy are a friendly place, excellent service and when they say your car will be ready for pick up brlieve me it's ready.Roslyn Fadden
- A friend referred me to Tim's Trim Inc to get floor mats for my jeep. After all winters like this in Rochester make them a necessity! Dealing with them was...Todd B.
- Tim's Trim Inc. has installed various accessories on each of my vehicles - from remote car starters to bug shields. I am always thrilled with the quality of...Mitchell Englert
- Very helpful. Good advice.Marie Scully
- Great products and pricing excellent staff and customers service!!!!Joey Ramie
- They nailed it! Highly recommended, amazing service and great staff!Josh Adkins