Car, Truck and Auto Accessories in Rochester, NY
Quality Car, Truck, and Van Modifications in Rochester, NY
Whether a corporation or consumer, when it comes operating a motor vehicle, comfort, safety, and convenience are of the utmost importance. Tim’s Trim Inc., an established automotive restyling company in Rochester, NY since 1978 knows a thing or two about auto installations that enhance functionality. Starting off as a mobile service catering to auto dealers, Tim’s Trims Inc. got their start installing auto features and options that go beyond the scopes of factory installs. From car alarms and sunroofs to truck caps and remote car starts in Rochester, NY, we’ve done it all with one goal in mind – “Premium Quality and Workmanship”.
Mobility Installations and Adaptive Vehicles in Rochester, NY
Although still servicing auto dealers, in recent years Tim’s Trim Inc. has expanded their services to meet the need of consumers. The Option Store was developed in 2007 to provide a location to sell only the best high-quality aftermarket parts to the Greater Rochester area. In 2012, we expanded yet again to offer mobility products and adaptive vehicles for those in need. Standing behind in all our work, our automotive installations in Rochester, NY are designed with your comfort in mind.
Whether you’re an individual who’s looking to enhance the look and functionality of your vehicle, a corporation in need of handicap accessible vehicles, or a caretaker looking for an easier means of transportation for your loved one, Tim’s Trim Inc. has a solution to meet those needs.
Stop in and say hello to Dan, Bruce, Randy, or Tim or give us a call. We’re willing and ready to help make driving a lot safer, comfortable, and convenient for you in Rochester, NY
- Just a quick update. After I wrote this review, I was contacted by the owner through a personal message.Maureen R.
- Great service, great staff. Quality work every timeLinda Romagnolo
- buy all my truck bling heredavid johnson
- Amazing customer service. Went to get my Remote Car Starter checked out because it was not working. Super quick and efficient.Rosy Lin
- I received great service and accountability. Thank you ! Carol T.Elks Secretary
- Many thanks to Peter at Tim's Trim who took time out of his schedule to troubleshoot a problem with my daughter's remote car starter.Tamara E.
- Great customer service and on hands installationangel sedan-rodriguez
- I stopped in to pick up some seat covers for my new truck, they walked me through the selection process, and helped me with all the other products I was thinking about installing.Ryan Mattern
- Reviewed Tims Trim last week regarding a remote start system I purchased from them. Paid for two way system but only one two way fob.Richard A.
- Great work. Only negative is waiting area was cold with very little seating. Need tv or radio.George Fabian