Car, Truck and Auto Accessories in Rochester, NY
Quality Car, Truck, and Van Modifications in Rochester, NY
Whether a corporation or consumer, when it comes operating a motor vehicle, comfort, safety, and convenience are of the utmost importance. Tim’s Trim Inc., an established automotive restyling company in Rochester, NY since 1978 knows a thing or two about auto installations that enhance functionality. Starting off as a mobile service catering to auto dealers, Tim’s Trims Inc. got their start installing auto features and options that go beyond the scopes of factory installs. From car alarms and sunroofs to truck caps and remote car starts in Rochester, NY, we’ve done it all with one goal in mind – “Premium Quality and Workmanship”.
Mobility Installations and Adaptive Vehicles in Rochester, NY
Although still servicing auto dealers, in recent years Tim’s Trim Inc. has expanded their services to meet the need of consumers. The Option Store was developed in 2007 to provide a location to sell only the best high-quality aftermarket parts to the Greater Rochester area. In 2012, we expanded yet again to offer mobility products and adaptive vehicles for those in need. Standing behind in all our work, our automotive installations in Rochester, NY are designed with your comfort in mind.
Whether you’re an individual who’s looking to enhance the look and functionality of your vehicle, a corporation in need of handicap accessible vehicles, or a caretaker looking for an easier means of transportation for your loved one, Tim’s Trim Inc. has a solution to meet those needs.
Stop in and say hello to Dan, Bruce, Randy, or Tim or give us a call. We’re willing and ready to help make driving a lot safer, comfortable, and convenient for you in Rochester, NY
- Very Helpful!Donna Carlson
- Thy are a friendly place, excellent service and when they say your car will be ready for pick up brlieve me it's ready.Roslyn Fadden
- I have been coming to Tim's Trim for many years for a variety of services, including a sun roof, running boards, and mud flaps. The...Steve B.
- Very helpful in making sure that I got the right product for my truck.Edmund Finucane II
- Bruce walked me through all of the Tonneau cover options to help me make a decision. Then it was installed two days later and he took me through how it...David Barber
- Awesome work.William Gibson
- They installed a remote start on my 2005 Buick LeSabre. The electrical system warnng lights on the the dash haven't worked correctly sinceJimandJudy Henderson
- Great products and pricing excellent staff and customers service!!!!Joey Ramie
- Great service, great staff. Quality work every timeLinda Romagnolo
- Excellent customer sercice! Great group of people went above and beyond to help me out.Jeanne Townsend