Tim’s Trim Inc: Proudly Serving Rochester, NY’s Vehicle and Customizing Needs Since 1978
Car, Truck and Auto Accessories in Rochester, NY
Quality Car, Truck, and Van Modifications in Rochester, NY
Whether a corporation or consumer, when it comes operating a motor vehicle, comfort, safety, and convenience are of the utmost importance. Tim’s Trim Inc., an established automotive restyling company in Rochester, NY since 1978 knows a thing or two about auto installations that enhance functionality. Starting off as a mobile service catering to auto dealers, Tim’s Trims Inc. got their start installing auto features and options that go beyond the scopes of factory installs. From car alarms and sunroofs to truck caps and remote car starts in Rochester, NY, we’ve done it all with one goal in mind – “Premium Quality and Workmanship”.
Mobility Installations and Adaptive Vehicles in Rochester, NY
Although still servicing auto dealers, in recent years Tim’s Trim Inc. has expanded their services to meet the need of consumers. The Option Store was developed in 2007 to provide a location to sell only the best high-quality aftermarket parts to the Greater Rochester area. In 2012, we expanded yet again to offer mobility products and adaptive vehicles for those in need. Standing behind in all our work, our automotive installations in Rochester, NY are designed with your comfort in mind.
Whether you’re an individual who’s looking to enhance the look and functionality of your vehicle, a corporation in need of handicap accessible vehicles, or a caretaker looking for an easier means of transportation for your loved one, Tim’s Trim Inc. has a solution to meet those needs.
Stop in and say hello to Dan, Bruce, Randy, or Tim or give us a call. We’re willing and ready to help make driving a lot safer, comfortable, and convenient for you in Rochester, NY
- Great peopleMarty Bendzus
- Very Helpful!Donna Carlson
- I received a car starter from here as a Christmas present two years ago. It was installed around January 2016.Maureen R.
- Bruce was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.Dave Nacco
- Amazing customer service. Went to get my Remote Car Starter checked out because it was not working. Super quick and efficient.Rosy Lin
- I received great service and accountability. Thank you ! Carol T.Elks Secretary
- The service people were very kind and professional. They were able to fix it within a half hour. So thank you Tim’s Trim.Scott Baker
- We live in Buffalo New York. The van has never worked better.christopher clark
- I Have never been to Tim's Trim. But my phone asked for A review.Diane Rosignolo
- I’ve had two different remote starts installed by two different places in the past and Tim’s trim is by far the best. Thanks guys!michael giorgione