2013 Toyota Sienna
Rear-Entry Handicap Van Features
- The partially lowered floor typically makes a rear-entry conversion less expensive.
- Additional seating options are available on some models to allow a caretaker to sit next to the wheelchair user.
- Depending on their sizes, two wheelchairs may be able to fit in some rear-entry vehicles.
- No additional parking space is needed next to the vehicle to deploy a ramp.
- The wheelchair user will not be able to sit in the front seat without manually transferring into that position.