2022 Chrysler Voyager w/ Braun Ability XT Conversion
The Commercial Side-Entry wheelchair accessible vehicle has been a cost-effective, workhorse product for paratransit providers and transportation services. Leveraging almost 50 years of experience in mobility transportation solutions, BraunAbility introduces with the newest addition to the Commercial fleet, the Chrysler Voyager.
The side-entry foldout has all the ADA-compliant features of the Dodge Grand Caravan but with 15% more cabin space for easier maneuverability, more seating positions, plus enhanced space at the toe pan for wheelchair footrests. The new conversion also features the much more durable thermoplastic (TPO) front, side and rear flares to absorb minor impacts while protecting the exterior look of the vehicle. An LED spotlight package for the ramp and cabin as well as an easy access footrest for rear seating adds to the overall ease of use for both operators and passengers.
- 15% more cabin space vs. Dodge Grand Caravan
- Seating for up to 7 ambulatory1; up to 2 wheelchair positions
- Added space at front for wheelchair passenger footrests
- Hard-wearing TPO front, side and rear flares to absorb minor impacts
- Reinforced, heavy-duty swing-out ramp and latch
- Enhanced ADA lighting package