Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
High-Quality Bedliners in Rochester, New York
The Flower City does have beautiful flowers (lilacs, anyone?), but we get our share of bad weather. Rain, snow, rain, sleet, rain, hail, rain…
That’s one reason why Tim’s Trim sells truck bedliners in Rochester, New York. They help protect truck beds from rust.
The other reason we sell bedliners: you actually use your truck. When you haul a load, the cargo can scratch and dent the metal bed.
All Bedliners Are Not the Same
Tim’s Trim bedliners protect against damage. And bonus: with their skid resistant surface, everything stays put. Your cargo isn’t going to slide and roll around while you’re driving. (That’s too distracting!)
Our bedliners are custom-designed, so they fit your truck perfectly. There’s no one-size-fits-all bedliner that really does the job well.
Spray-on liners also offer less protection. Our liners safeguard truck beds and last a long, long time. That’s a combination that’s hard to beat.
Tim’s Trim Has Quality Bedliners
Here are just a few reasons why Tim’s Trim bedliners are top of the line:
- They’re made from a UV-protected material. (We actually do get sun in Rochester, but it can’t damage the bedliner finish!)
- These heavy-duty liners stand up to a lot of wear and tear during their long lives.
- For non-traditionalists, Tim’s Trim also offers a strong plastic bedliner that you’d swear was fabric. It’s comfortable for sitting or sleeping, but it still guards against damage.
Tim’s Trim highly recommends the use of a paintsaver pad with the bedliner. The pad goes between the bedliner and the truck to stop paint from chaffing. Now your bed is completely protected.
The pad is installed along with the liner. Once that’s done, it’s done for good…no maintenance required.
Visit Tim’s Trim for a Bedliner
If you’re thinking it’s time to protect your truck bed, come talk to us at Tim’s Trim. We’ll tell you about the different liners we have, so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
We know our stuff at Tim’s Trim:
- We’ve been in business since 1978!
- Our team is knowledgeable and experienced.
- We’re committed to providing the best service for the best products.
- We believe in fair, upfront pricing.
- We want our customers to have choices, so we have the largest showroom of its kind in New York State.
Stop by Tim’s Trim in Rochester, New York, to find out more about bedliner options. Wave to Tim Miller, our owner, while you’re at it. He’s here every day, making sure we maintain the highest quality.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- Excellent selections, service good.Dave Campbell
- Since then I haven't had any issues. It was installed around January 2016. Sometimes this would last 1-2 minutes and eventually go away.Maureen R.
- All of the gentlemen that work the counter are knowledgeable and helpful.Paul C.
- Been working with Tim's Trim on my adapted vehicles for 20+ years now-amazing service!!Peter B
- I stopped in to pick up some seat covers for my new truck, they walked me through the selection process, and helped me with all the other products I was thinking about installing.Ryan Mattern
- Great place to shop for auto and truck accessories. Bought a van there. Tim is a great help in picking what's best for your situation.Art Hendrick
- These guys are awesome! I have been going to them for years for all of my Truck and Car accessories. Why would you go anywhere else!?XpressDan
- Great customer service.Katherine Thurheimer
- Great work. Only negative is waiting area was cold with very little seating. Need tv or radio.George Fabian
- The way things were handled definitely lets him keep me as a satisfied customer who has no second thoughts about my doing business with him again.Richard A.