Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
High-Quality Bedliners in Rochester, New York
The Flower City does have beautiful flowers (lilacs, anyone?), but we get our share of bad weather. Rain, snow, rain, sleet, rain, hail, rain…
That’s one reason why Tim’s Trim sells truck bedliners in Rochester, New York. They help protect truck beds from rust.
The other reason we sell bedliners: you actually use your truck. When you haul a load, the cargo can scratch and dent the metal bed.
All Bedliners Are Not the Same
Tim’s Trim bedliners protect against damage. And bonus: with their skid resistant surface, everything stays put. Your cargo isn’t going to slide and roll around while you’re driving. (That’s too distracting!)
Our bedliners are custom-designed, so they fit your truck perfectly. There’s no one-size-fits-all bedliner that really does the job well.
Spray-on liners also offer less protection. Our liners safeguard truck beds and last a long, long time. That’s a combination that’s hard to beat.
Tim’s Trim Has Quality Bedliners
Here are just a few reasons why Tim’s Trim bedliners are top of the line:
- They’re made from a UV-protected material. (We actually do get sun in Rochester, but it can’t damage the bedliner finish!)
- These heavy-duty liners stand up to a lot of wear and tear during their long lives.
- For non-traditionalists, Tim’s Trim also offers a strong plastic bedliner that you’d swear was fabric. It’s comfortable for sitting or sleeping, but it still guards against damage.
Tim’s Trim highly recommends the use of a paintsaver pad with the bedliner. The pad goes between the bedliner and the truck to stop paint from chaffing. Now your bed is completely protected.
The pad is installed along with the liner. Once that’s done, it’s done for good…no maintenance required.
Visit Tim’s Trim for a Bedliner
If you’re thinking it’s time to protect your truck bed, come talk to us at Tim’s Trim. We’ll tell you about the different liners we have, so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
We know our stuff at Tim’s Trim:
- We’ve been in business since 1978!
- Our team is knowledgeable and experienced.
- We’re committed to providing the best service for the best products.
- We believe in fair, upfront pricing.
- We want our customers to have choices, so we have the largest showroom of its kind in New York State.
Stop by Tim’s Trim in Rochester, New York, to find out more about bedliner options. Wave to Tim Miller, our owner, while you’re at it. He’s here every day, making sure we maintain the highest quality.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- These guys are awesome! I have been going to them for years for all of my Truck and Car accessories. Why would you go anywhere else!?XpressDan
- good Professional Service have my business anytimeScott Leiston
- Great customer service and the products they offer are well pricedDick Tracy
- Thy are a friendly place, excellent service and when they say your car will be ready for pick up brlieve me it's ready.Roslyn Fadden
- I have been coming to Tim's Trim for many years for a variety of services, including a sun roof, running boards, and mud flaps. The...Steve B.
- We live in Buffalo New York. The van has never worked better.christopher clark
- Amazing customer service. Went to get my Remote Car Starter checked out because it was not working. Super quick and efficient.Rosy Lin
- Thanks again Tims Trim and companyHarold Haygood
- Reviewed Tims Trim last week regarding a remote start system I purchased from them. Paid for two way system but only one two way fob.Richard A.
- I received a car starter from here as a Christmas present two years ago. It was installed around January 2016.Maureen R.