Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
High-Quality Bedliners in Rochester, New York
The Flower City does have beautiful flowers (lilacs, anyone?), but we get our share of bad weather. Rain, snow, rain, sleet, rain, hail, rain…
That’s one reason why Tim’s Trim sells truck bedliners in Rochester, New York. They help protect truck beds from rust.
The other reason we sell bedliners: you actually use your truck. When you haul a load, the cargo can scratch and dent the metal bed.
All Bedliners Are Not the Same
Tim’s Trim bedliners protect against damage. And bonus: with their skid resistant surface, everything stays put. Your cargo isn’t going to slide and roll around while you’re driving. (That’s too distracting!)
Our bedliners are custom-designed, so they fit your truck perfectly. There’s no one-size-fits-all bedliner that really does the job well.
Spray-on liners also offer less protection. Our liners safeguard truck beds and last a long, long time. That’s a combination that’s hard to beat.
Tim’s Trim Has Quality Bedliners
Here are just a few reasons why Tim’s Trim bedliners are top of the line:
- They’re made from a UV-protected material. (We actually do get sun in Rochester, but it can’t damage the bedliner finish!)
- These heavy-duty liners stand up to a lot of wear and tear during their long lives.
- For non-traditionalists, Tim’s Trim also offers a strong plastic bedliner that you’d swear was fabric. It’s comfortable for sitting or sleeping, but it still guards against damage.
Tim’s Trim highly recommends the use of a paintsaver pad with the bedliner. The pad goes between the bedliner and the truck to stop paint from chaffing. Now your bed is completely protected.
The pad is installed along with the liner. Once that’s done, it’s done for good…no maintenance required.
Visit Tim’s Trim for a Bedliner
If you’re thinking it’s time to protect your truck bed, come talk to us at Tim’s Trim. We’ll tell you about the different liners we have, so you can choose the one that’s best for you.
We know our stuff at Tim’s Trim:
- We’ve been in business since 1978!
- Our team is knowledgeable and experienced.
- We’re committed to providing the best service for the best products.
- We believe in fair, upfront pricing.
- We want our customers to have choices, so we have the largest showroom of its kind in New York State.
Stop by Tim’s Trim in Rochester, New York, to find out more about bedliner options. Wave to Tim Miller, our owner, while you’re at it. He’s here every day, making sure we maintain the highest quality.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- The staff is the most competent and courteous you will find in this area. Tim is a consummate professionaland accessable.Jill F.Bonnie B.carl.mcentire.9mwwykoffchristineb
- These guys did a great job. Had bedliner, running boards and tonneau cover installed, dropped it off and all done in less than 2 hrs.Richard DeVisser
- Would recommend to anyone.Joe ANDOLINO
- I can't say enough about how happy I am with your service! I can always count on your honest, fast and great service! Thanks again Tim.Jayne Worbois
- Great business. The quote was on point, the workmanship was great. I recommend Tim's trim to anyone needing their servicesKevin Q.
- He actually laughed at his own comment. He was rude and said, “We don’t have anything for you here.”Susan Laiosa Gutknecht
- Great place. Amazing service. Tim's stands behind his work, and its much appreciated! Hard working honest company and employees.Cubby63
- Great place and service. Had issue with my remote start, they fixed the issue with no charge. Highly recommended.Antonio M
- Went in to buy a tonneau cover.I was ready to buy and just wanted to pick one get a price and an opinion on what was best.Walked in was pointed to there selection and that was it.Was not asked if i needed help or even acknowledged.Niw headed to the next store.Don Hunt
- Robert, their specialist in mobility vehicles, is absolutely the best. I highly, highly recommend them!C. Jean Grover