Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
- Stand Away Design for Easy Cleaning.
- Protection from rocks, mud, rain and road debris.
- Scratch resistant.
- Durable and UV stable.
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! Only our top products are listed online, contact us at (585) 429-6270 to request info.
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Effective Bug Shields in Rochester, NY
That’s a nice truck you got there. It’d be a shame to get it messed up by pesky flying bugs. Rochester, New York, is a haven for insects. Take your pick: mosquitoes, flies, beetles, moths, fireflies, butterflies, bees, wasps, hornets, and dragonflies. We can name more, if you want.
When you’re going down the road in your vehicle, it’s not like you can drive around a bug that flies right at you. Sure, you can steer around a raccoon, possum, or deer. But with insects, you haven’t got a chance. They’re all over your hood and windshield before you know it.
But add a bug shield, and… problem solved! Those poor insects collect on the deflector, not your vehicle. No more scrubbing bugs off your paint and glass. The deflector also protects against stones that cause chips, dents, cracks, and dings.
Choose a Quality Bug Shield at Tim’s Trim in Rochester, NY
At Tim’s Trim, we offer a few different types of bug shields. That way you’ll get a deflector that fits your truck, SUV, or van well and protects great. Select the shield that matches the contours of your vehicle. It will look sharp while offering maximum protection.
Every time you get behind the wheel, your vehicle is guarded against flying bugs and debris. The shield keeps your investment looking great. But, more importantly, it’ll help keep the windshield intact. Safety first!
Some of features offered by our bug shields include:
- Off-the-hood configuration so you can easily clean and wax your vehicle.
- A variety of colors, such as dark smoke, camouflage, American flag and chrome. You can even get a clear one that’s fully paintable, so you can match or contrast your vehicle’s color.
- An aerodynamic design that looks sleek, not awkward.
- Acrylic or polycarbonate construction.
- Easy installation: no drilling required!
- Durability, scratch resistance, and UV light protection.
Head On Over to Tim’s Trim in Rochester, NY
We’re not the only place that sells bug guards, but we think we’re the best. Here are a few reasons why:
- We only sell quality goods. At Tim’s Trim, we won’t let you waste money on inferior products.
- Our knowledgeable staff will work with you until you’re satisfied. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
- We know that, in many cases, one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we offer a variety of first-rate products.
- We’ve been in business since 1978. Customers have trusted us for a long time… and we work to keep it that way.
- Our owner, Tim Miller, is hands-on. He’s always around, looking after the store. Say “hi” when you see him.
Come see for yourself why Tim’s Trim is the trusted name for vehicle customizing and restyling in Rochester, NY.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- I received great service and accountability. Thank you ! Carol T.Elks Secretary
- Tim’s Trims is an exceptional establishment. The staff are always helpful and patient.Ad Marie
- Excellent customer sercice! Great group of people went above and beyond to help me out.Jeanne Townsend
- Great staffDan Welch
- good Professional Service have my business anytimeScott Leiston
- I’ve had two different remote starts installed by two different places in the past and Tim’s trim is by far the best. Thanks guys!michael giorgione
- Staff was extremely helpful and friendly each time I went in. The turn out was exactly how I wanted it to be. Thank you Tim's Trim!cam hemmerich
- Great serviceBrian Beachner
- Great job repairing my sunroof. Would definetly recommend!Dakota Ognenovski
- All-pro from spec'ing the equipment, to estimating the job to installing and explaining operation of equipment.CM Barons