Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! Only our top products are listed online, contact us at (585) 429-6270 to request info.
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
First-Rate Car Alarm Installer in Rochester, New York
Roc City is a great town, and it’s a pretty safe place to live. But nothing’s perfect.
For your peace of mind, invest in a car alarm from Tim’s Trim.
You spent a fair amount on your vehicle. You take care of its engine and tires. Doesn’t it make sense to protect the whole car from bumper to bumper?
Top-of-the-Line Car Alarms at Tim’s Trim
You ever notice how passersby seem to ignore car alarms these days? While the alarm is screeching, people go about their business. That’s safety?
At Tim’s Trim, we use Compustar alarms. They do more than just make noise. They let you communicate with your vehicle.
After you’ve locked your car and set the alarm, LED warning lights blink slowly. It informs potential thieves that your car is protected. That’s security.
If someone does try to break into your car, the alarm is loud. But there’s more: the engine locks, so the vehicle can’t be started and stolen. That’s safety.
Because we’re a full-service business, we offer both 1-way and 2-way alarms.
Car Alarm Options at Tim’s Trim
Not all car owners have the same needs. That’s why Tim’s Trims offer several models of car alarms. What features appeal to you? Here’s a small sample…
- Range from 200 feet to 1 mile: When you’re parked, what’s the typical distance between you and your car?
- Bright blue LED warning lights: These are effective visual theft deterrents.
- Hood and trunk release: These make your life just a little easier.
- Impact sensor: This tells you know if your car’s been hit. It can even tell you if the collsion is moderate or serious!
- Keyless entry: You’ll never need to fumble with a big bunch of keys again.
- Driver Priority Unlock: This lets you into the driver’s seat but keeps anyone else from entering through other doors.
- Starter Kill: You can stop the car’s engine from a distance.
- Ignition Controlled Door Locks: You don’t have to worry about locking and unlocking the doors. It’s automatic!
Experience the Difference at Tim’s Trim
At Tim’s Trim, there are three things that set us apart from other businesses: our high-quality staff, products, and installation. With all three, we have a winning combination.
Tim’s Trim has been a Rochester business since 1978. Our staff is experienced and knowledgeable about all our services and devices. Stop in today to get your questions answered.
While you’re here for a car alarm, say hello to our founder, Tim Miller. He’s running the show every day.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruce was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.Dave Nacco
- Tim is a very informative and competent person who provides good advice in the matter of a modifying of a van.Kevin Murphy
- Great staffDan Welch
- They talked over the options with excellent background knowledge and with a fair price. Peter was my installer and was especially helpful.Peter Voigt
- Thanks again Tims Trim and companyHarold Haygood
- Great place to shop for auto and truck accessories. Bought a van there. Tim is a great help in picking what's best for your situation.Art Hendrick
- Since then I haven't had any issues. It was installed around January 2016. Sometimes this would last 1-2 minutes and eventually go away.Maureen R.
- Thy are a friendly place, excellent service and when they say your car will be ready for pick up brlieve me it's ready.Roslyn Fadden
- The way things were handled definitely lets him keep me as a satisfied customer who has no second thoughts about my doing business with him again.Richard A.
- Great job repairing my sunroof. Would definetly recommend!Dakota Ognenovski