Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Where to Run Across Running Boards in Rochester, NY
You love your truck, but it’s missing one thing: running boards. Tired of the big step every time you get in and out of your vehicle? Maybe you’re OK with it, but smaller folks could sure use a boost. Tim’s Trim offers several types of running boards so you’ll be sure to find on that meets your exact specifications.
Running boards are helpful for entering and exiting trucks, SUVs, and vans. And don’t they look stylish! Bu they also offer protection. They block some of the road debris that kicks up when you’re driving.
An added bonus: wiping your feet on a running board helps keep the inside of your vehicle clean. And in Rochester, New York, you never know when your feet will be wet, snowy, dirty or muddy. One product, multiple benefits.
Tim’s Trim Let You Make the Call
Not all running boards are created equal, so we offer choices. We know we have something that’ll meet your needs. If you’re not sure what you want, we’ll be glad to help. Stop in or call, and let our knowledgeable and experienced staff walk you through the alternatives.
At Tim’s Trim, our first consideration is always safety. A running board is a lot bigger than a simple step, so it provides more sturdiness and stability. We’ll help you choose the running boards best suited for you and your truck.
Here are some options to consider:
- Safety: A slip-resistant rubber strip is secure and long lasting.
- Color choices: Some running boards come in standard black or silver. Others can be customized to match your vehicle. Even two-tone!
- Installation: Many running boards can be attached without drilling.
- Material: Take your pick from aluminum or fiberglass models.
- Size: The running boards are full-length, spanning the entire door space. (Back to that safety thing!) You won’t have to worry about your footing.
Why Go to Tim’s Trim in Rochester, NY?
At Tim’s Trim, we have a different approach to business. Sure, we’re trying to make money. But we do that by ensuring that consumers are happy, with high quality products and service.
With this approach, customers are more likely to return. And they’ll tell their friends about their great experiences. This drives our business. It’s a win-win situation.
We’ve been in the biz since 1978. Here are more reasons folks keep coming back:
- We’re not a one-size-fits-all kind of place. Our staff takes the time to find what’s best for your vehicle.
- We’re happy to answer any questions you have. If you’re not sure what to ask yet, we’ll offer information until you feel comfortable.
- We believe in upfront pricing, with no hidden surprises. Our prices aren’t cheap, but neither are our products. Our prices are fair and competitive.
Whenever you’re in the market for vehicle restyling or customization, stop by Tim’s Trim. Say “hi” to our owner, Tim Miller. He’s always here, watching over the store… and watching out for our customers.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- First rate customer service.If you buy from them they take of issues even when caused by the customer.Doug Wilhelm
- Of course, I was a bit apprehensive about my new...Rich W.
- I received great service and accountability. Thank you ! Carol T.Elks Secretary
- The job was completed in less time than expected and a satisfactory job was done! I personally recommend this place.angel gonzalez
- Thanks again Tims Trim and companyHarold Haygood
- I’ve had two different remote starts installed by two different places in the past and Tim’s trim is by far the best. Thanks guys!michael giorgione
- good Professional Service have my business anytimeScott Leiston
- Been working with Tim's Trim on my adapted vehicles for 20+ years now-amazing service!!Peter B
- They were kind and courteous well worth the visit and quality itemsCarla Myers
- Anyway first thing I saw under the hood was paw prints on fuse panel.James Drew