Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
The Best Truck Toolboxes in Rochester, New York
It’s convenient to keep tools in the bed of your pickup. They’re ready whenever you need them, at a moment’s notice.
But are you protecting those tools properly? A standard toolbox slides around the truck bed. And if you’re someone who just tosses tools into the back and hopes for the best…well, don’t get your hopes up.
Tim’s Trim Toolboxes for Truck
At Tim’s Trim, we believe in using the right tool for the job. That also means that those tools need the right protection. A truck toolbox keeps them clean, organized, and safe.
- Save time by storing all your tools organized in one location.
- Guard your tools from bad weather with a box that keeps out moisture and dirt.
- Got big tools to store? Choose a model with a single wide opening.
- For independent access on either side of the toolbox, select one with double (gull wing) openings.
- Worried about the security of your tools? Don’t worry anymore. Get a box that locks.
- If you’re in business, a neat truck displays a professional appearance. You also seem more competent if you can put your hands on the right tools quickly.
- Toolboxes are versatile. There’s no law that says you have to keep tools in them. Use a toolbox to conveniently cart around emergency supplies, sporting equipment, groceries…you name it.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Your New Toolbox
Maybe by now you’re sold on a toolbox. Now we just have to sell you on Tim’s Trim. Easy!
- We’ve been in the vehicle restyling business since 1978. We’ve seen it all, and this experience gives us an advantage when evaluating products and making recommendations.
- As with all our products, quality and variety are key. We offer several types of sturdy toolboxes so you can get the one that best meets your needs.
- Our boxes are lower profile. This gives you better visibility when you’re driving.
- Our staff is committed to customer service. We want to be sure you’re happy with your purchase, so we’ll give you all the information you need to be satisfied…today and in the long run.
- Our installers do expert work that lasts and lasts.
- Tim Miller, our owner, oversees everything, every day. Give him a nod when you stop by.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The staff is the most competent and courteous you will find in this area. Tim is a consummate professionaland accessable.Jill F.Bonnie B.carl.mcentire.9mwwykoffchristineb
- Great customer service and very hepful and courteous staff!Joe ODonnell
- excellent customer service ! Friendly knowledgable people.Patricia Longo-Erbelding
- Visited them again today for a new set on my recently purchased vehicle and just like every other time, their service is above and beyond!Chad Sheehan
- These guys know their stuff and get it done! Highly recommend!Ken Dawg
- Very nice guys and knowledgeable and not trying to beat anyone.Bruce Gordon
- These guys did a great job. Had bedliner, running boards and tonneau cover installed, dropped it off and all done in less than 2 hrs.Richard DeVisser
- Would recommend to anyone.Joe ANDOLINO
- I can't say enough about how happy I am with your service! I can always count on your honest, fast and great service! Thanks again Tim.Jayne Worbois
- Great business. The quote was on point, the workmanship was great. I recommend Tim's trim to anyone needing their servicesKevin Q.