Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
The Best Truck Toolboxes in Rochester, New York
It’s convenient to keep tools in the bed of your pickup. They’re ready whenever you need them, at a moment’s notice.
But are you protecting those tools properly? A standard toolbox slides around the truck bed. And if you’re someone who just tosses tools into the back and hopes for the best…well, don’t get your hopes up.
Tim’s Trim Toolboxes for Truck
At Tim’s Trim, we believe in using the right tool for the job. That also means that those tools need the right protection. A truck toolbox keeps them clean, organized, and safe.
- Save time by storing all your tools organized in one location.
- Guard your tools from bad weather with a box that keeps out moisture and dirt.
- Got big tools to store? Choose a model with a single wide opening.
- For independent access on either side of the toolbox, select one with double (gull wing) openings.
- Worried about the security of your tools? Don’t worry anymore. Get a box that locks.
- If you’re in business, a neat truck displays a professional appearance. You also seem more competent if you can put your hands on the right tools quickly.
- Toolboxes are versatile. There’s no law that says you have to keep tools in them. Use a toolbox to conveniently cart around emergency supplies, sporting equipment, groceries…you name it.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Your New Toolbox
Maybe by now you’re sold on a toolbox. Now we just have to sell you on Tim’s Trim. Easy!
- We’ve been in the vehicle restyling business since 1978. We’ve seen it all, and this experience gives us an advantage when evaluating products and making recommendations.
- As with all our products, quality and variety are key. We offer several types of sturdy toolboxes so you can get the one that best meets your needs.
- Our boxes are lower profile. This gives you better visibility when you’re driving.
- Our staff is committed to customer service. We want to be sure you’re happy with your purchase, so we’ll give you all the information you need to be satisfied…today and in the long run.
- Our installers do expert work that lasts and lasts.
- Tim Miller, our owner, oversees everything, every day. Give him a nod when you stop by.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- Excellent selections, service good.Dave Campbell
- I have been coming to Tim's Trim for many years for a variety of services, including a sun roof, running boards, and mud flaps. The...Steve B.
- The cap is great and matched the color of the truck. The cap arrived in...Frank W.
- Anyway first thing I saw under the hood was paw prints on fuse panel.James Drew
- Good place to go if you have veichle reto fitted for handicap, also good for veichle accessories.Randy Rugenstein
- They were kind and courteous well worth the visit and quality itemsCarla Myers
- First rate customer service.If you buy from them they take of issues even when caused by the customer.Doug Wilhelm
- I stopped in to pick up some seat covers for my new truck, they walked me through the selection process, and helped me with all the other products I was thinking about installing.Ryan Mattern
- Amazing customer service. Went to get my Remote Car Starter checked out because it was not working. Super quick and efficient.Rosy Lin
- Great products and pricing excellent staff and customers service!!!!Joey Ramie