Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
The Best Truck Toolboxes in Rochester, New York
It’s convenient to keep tools in the bed of your pickup. They’re ready whenever you need them, at a moment’s notice.
But are you protecting those tools properly? A standard toolbox slides around the truck bed. And if you’re someone who just tosses tools into the back and hopes for the best…well, don’t get your hopes up.
Tim’s Trim Toolboxes for Truck
At Tim’s Trim, we believe in using the right tool for the job. That also means that those tools need the right protection. A truck toolbox keeps them clean, organized, and safe.
- Save time by storing all your tools organized in one location.
- Guard your tools from bad weather with a box that keeps out moisture and dirt.
- Got big tools to store? Choose a model with a single wide opening.
- For independent access on either side of the toolbox, select one with double (gull wing) openings.
- Worried about the security of your tools? Don’t worry anymore. Get a box that locks.
- If you’re in business, a neat truck displays a professional appearance. You also seem more competent if you can put your hands on the right tools quickly.
- Toolboxes are versatile. There’s no law that says you have to keep tools in them. Use a toolbox to conveniently cart around emergency supplies, sporting equipment, groceries…you name it.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Your New Toolbox
Maybe by now you’re sold on a toolbox. Now we just have to sell you on Tim’s Trim. Easy!
- We’ve been in the vehicle restyling business since 1978. We’ve seen it all, and this experience gives us an advantage when evaluating products and making recommendations.
- As with all our products, quality and variety are key. We offer several types of sturdy toolboxes so you can get the one that best meets your needs.
- Our boxes are lower profile. This gives you better visibility when you’re driving.
- Our staff is committed to customer service. We want to be sure you’re happy with your purchase, so we’ll give you all the information you need to be satisfied…today and in the long run.
- Our installers do expert work that lasts and lasts.
- Tim Miller, our owner, oversees everything, every day. Give him a nod when you stop by.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | email@example.com
- We are writing to compliment Tim’sTrim Inc. on the outstanding customer service given to us over that last couple of years. We have purchased a variety of...Kathy Coons
- I recently had a van modified at Tim's Trim in Rochester New York. I picked it up a week ago and have been extremely pleased with. The whole process with...Daniel C Quick II
- Tim was very helpful and friendlyErik Martens
- I did my research as I began looking for a modified van to accommodate my 7 year old disabled granddaughter. And when I visited Tims Trim, I knew I was in...Liz Rivera Perez
- Reviewed Tims Trim last week regarding a remote start system I purchased from them. Paid for two way system but only one two way fob.Richard A.
- Dan is one of the most outstanding associates I have ever dealt with ensuring excellent customer satisfaction all around. Great products at reasonable...Jennifer Amodeo Shepker
- Great place to shop for auto and truck accessories. Bought a van there. Tim is a great help in picking what's best for your situation.Art Hendrick
- These guys are awesome! I have been going to them for years for all of my Truck and Car accessories. Why would you go anywhere else!?XpressDan
- I have now had the pleasure of working with Tim, and having Robert modify two vehicles for me in the last 15 years, and I am TOTALLY thrilled with the...C Jean Grover
- Very helpful in making sure that I got the right product for my truck.Edmund Finucane II