Truck Caps and Lids
Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! Only our top products are listed online, contact us at (585) 429-6270 to request info.
Need help choosing the right accessory?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Truck Cap With Ladder Rack
Premium Quality Truck Caps and Lids in Rochester, NY
When you put a cap on your truck, it’s almost a disguise: your vehicle is masquerading as an SUV. But it still has all the carrying capacity of a pickup.
Not only do caps look sleek and modern, they protect your cargo from wind, rain, sunlight, snow…whatever the weather throws at you.
Your cargo is also more secure with a cap. You’ll never have tools or jump cables walk away once they’re safe inside.
A trunk lid that just covers the bed. If you don’t carry large cargo and you want your truck to look like a truck, a lid might work for you.
What Truck Caps Are Available in Rochester, NY?
Tim’s Trim sells first-rate truck caps with attractive standard features, such as:
- Reinforced fiberglass structure
- Tempered safety glass
- Front picture window
- LED brake light
- Lifetime limited warranty
Our lids have aluminum frames, fiberglass structures, and palm-operated locking handles. They’re also under warranty.
But our service doesn’t stop there.
Tim’s Trim Leaves It Up to the Customer
Tim’s Trim knows that trucks are different and customers’ needs are different. That’s why we offer several varieties of truck caps and lids.
But don’t get overwhelmed by all the choices. We’ll help you figure out what’s best for you.
A few of the many options available are:
- Sliding window, tilting window, or no window
- Roof or sport rack
- Clothes rack or rod
- Sliding access doors
- Roof ports
Why Trust Tim’s Trim for Truck Caps in Rochester, New York?
Why go to Tim’s Trim? We’ve got one word for you: quality. Quality products, quality service, quality installation.
Tim’s Trim has been serving the Rochester, New York, area since 1978. Our quality has kept us in business for so long.
- Sure, there are cheaper products on the market than those we sell. But the quality is cheap, too. We sell items that work properly and last.
- Vehicle restyling is definitely not a one-size-fits-all business. We offer a range of products to meet our customers’ various needs.
- The staff is experienced and knowledgeable about all our products. Our people really know what they’re talking about, and they’ll never steer you wrong.
- Our installers take pride in their work, so they do the job right the first time.
- Tim Miller has been the owner from the start. He’s still here every day to make sure quality is more than just a slogan.
Quality is our way of doing business.
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The staff is the most competent and courteous you will find in this area. Tim is a consummate professionaland accessable.Jill F.Bonnie B.carl.mcentire.9mwwykoffchristineb
- Great customer service and very hepful and courteous staff!Joe ODonnell
- excellent customer service ! Friendly knowledgable people.Patricia Longo-Erbelding
- Visited them again today for a new set on my recently purchased vehicle and just like every other time, their service is above and beyond!Chad Sheehan
- These guys know their stuff and get it done! Highly recommend!Ken Dawg
- Very nice guys and knowledgeable and not trying to beat anyone.Bruce Gordon
- These guys did a great job. Had bedliner, running boards and tonneau cover installed, dropped it off and all done in less than 2 hrs.Richard DeVisser
- Would recommend to anyone.Joe ANDOLINO
- I can't say enough about how happy I am with your service! I can always count on your honest, fast and great service! Thanks again Tim.Jayne Worbois
- Great business. The quote was on point, the workmanship was great. I recommend Tim's trim to anyone needing their servicesKevin Q.