Call (585) 429-6270 or Request a Quote Online
Looking For Something Else?
There’s a good chance we have it! We list our top products on our website but our products fill a catalog (available upon request). Contact us at (585) 429-6270 or request info.
Need help choosing the right ventvisors for your vehicle?
Contact Tim’s Trim Inc to find a solution that is perfect for you.
Ventvisor Sales and Installation in Rochester
Stay Comfortable With Ventvisors in Rochester, NY
You can call ‘em ventvisors. You can call ‘em side wind deflectors. Either way, you want them to do the same job: let fresh air in and keep the elements out. And in Rochester, New York, you’re going to need that. By many accounts, Rochester has more rainy and snowy days than any other large city. We get 167 days of precipitation annually! Lucky us.
Fresh air feels good and is good for you. Lots of folks prefer air conditioning when the temperatures get really high, but nothing beats fresh air in moderate or even chilly weather.
With ventvisors, you can partially open your windows anytime and get a refreshing blast of air, and only air. On those many wet Rochester days, you never have to worry about getting damp… or soaked.
Ventivisors and Side Wind Deflectors: Take Your Pick at Tim’s Trim
William Shakespeare said, “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” We agree. It doesn’t matter what you call the gizmo. Our ventvisors and side wind deflectors work like a “drip edge” on your truck, SUV, or van. They force water down and away from your windows, not right into them.
Unless you have ventvisors or deflectors, water is going to get in when you crack a window on a rainy day. At Tim’s Trim, our products both work well and look good:
- Installation is simple, and no exterior tape is needed. Your vehicle won’t have that “patched together” look.
- Our side wind deflectors look like they were original equipment.
- Made from acrylic, our deflectors are sturdy, sleek, and aerodynamic.
- They’re precision-machined, so they fit your vehicle to a “T.”
- When you’re driving with the windows open, deflectors reduce wind noise.
- When your vehicle is parked, deflectors also keep the inside cooler.
Come to Tim’s Trim for Ventvisors in Rochester, NY
Think that ventvisors are a good idea? We agree! Now we have another good idea for you: buy them at Tim’s Trim. Why? Lots of reasons:
- We sell only quality products that we’d use ourselves.
- Our friendly staff has lots of experience in vehicle customizing and restyling. We can answer all your questions and even make suggestions.
- If you’re not in a hurry, neither are we. We don’t rush our customers. Before you make a purchase, we want you to be sure.
- At Tim’s Trim, we combine competitive pricing with stellar service. That’s just how we roll, day after day.
- Tim’s the owner. (Maybe you guessed that.) He’s here every day, minding the store. If you see him, say “hello.”
At Tim’s Trim, we’ll protect you from all those wet Rochester days… but aren’t the rest beautiful?
Get Directions to Our Showroom
Tim’s Trim Inc is conveniently located just off of exit 7 of the 490 in Gates, NY. Head east on Buffalo Rd and we’ll be shortly past the Wendy’s.
Tim’s Trim Inc, 25 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624 | (585) 429-6270 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent customer sercice! Great group of people went above and beyond to help me out.Jeanne Townsend
- Great products and pricing excellent staff and customers service!!!!Joey Ramie
- Good place to go if you have veichle reto fitted for handicap, also good for veichle accessories.Randy Rugenstein
- First rate customer service.If you buy from them they take of issues even when caused by the customer.Doug Wilhelm
- I did my research as I began looking for a modified van to accommodate my 7 year old disabled granddaughter. And when I visited Tims Trim, I knew I was in...Liz Rivera Perez
- Bruce was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.Dave Nacco
- Awesome work.William Gibson
- Bruce and Robert were very professional. They provided personal attention to details and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process of adding hand...Eileen Crowley
- Very helpful in making sure that I got the right product for my truck.Edmund Finucane II
- I have now had the pleasure of working with Tim, and having Robert modify two vehicles for me in the last 15 years, and I am TOTALLY thrilled with the...C Jean Grover